To reserve an item either owned by Hoboken or another library within BCCLS, first search the Hoboken Library’s catalog.
1. Search for the title you want to request.
2. Select the title in the search results, and click Place Request.
Alternatively, to request a specific volume or edition of a title, click Availability, and then click on the symbol to the left of the call number of the item you would like to request.
3. Type your library card number (without spaces) or user name and password in the appropriate boxes, and click Log in.
4. Select the name of the library where you want to pick up the item in the Pickup Library box.
5. Click Submit Request.
6. A confirmation of your request should appear.
Click Log Out at the side of the page or on the My Account menu to log out of your account.
Books not available within the BCCLS catalog may be requested through Jerseycat by resident Hoboken library card holders. JerseyCat is the free statewide interlibrary loan program available through the New Jersey State Library. Currently only print materials may be requested.
Access Jerseycat here.