The Hoboken Public Library’s Grand Street Branch is located at 124 Grand Street on the second floor of the Multi Service Center. Open 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, the branch offers a large borrowing collection for Children & Teens, as well as a core collection of the latest bestsellers and must-reads for Adults.
The Grand Street Branch offers:
- 24/7 Self-Service Locker Pickup for library items
- Grab & Go inside pick up for library items
- Crafts-to-go suitable for children of all ages
- Childrens, Tween, and Teen Collections
- Bestsellers and must-reads Adult Collections
- Special programs for patrons every week
- Three computers for use by adults for a single one hour session per day; available first come first serve between opening time and 30 minutes before closing time
- Study room for use by adults or accompanied minors for a single one hour session per day; also available first come first serve between opening time and 30 minutes before closing time
- Free scanning and faxing services; limit of 10 pages
- Printing and copying services, $0.15 per page for black and white and $0.35 for color
The What’s New Book Discussion group was launched in May 2021. Weread popular recent releases, such as Counterfeit,Olga Dies Dreaming, and Harlem Shuffle. The group meets on the last Wednesday of each month at 5 PM,except for the month of December. Those interested in attending, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP, join our mailing list or if you have any questions.
New members are welcome! See our past picks here!
Join us every Wednesday for a Bilingual Story Time @ Grand Street Branch! Each week features a themed story with books, songs, a take-home activity, and volunteers to read to us in Spanish! Take n’ Make activities are available on a first come first served basis.
For any questions please email Ms. Vanessa at email@example.com
On Fridays, come to 124 Grand St. for a story time geared toward toddlers, with books, songs, dancing- and then on Saturdays come for an afternoon of crafts, treats, and activities suitable for all ages!
Registration is not required, but if you would like to check time slots and sign-up for an email reminder about these programs, please register on the website.
For any questions please email Ms. Val at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Teachers and Educators!
Class visits to any Library branch are geared towards your liking: You can work with a librarian to plan a visit based on the age and needs of your classroom! If you would like to book a visit with us, click the link here. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Library Branch Hours:
- Monday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Thursday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Friday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 5 pm
- Sunday: Closed
201.420.2346 x 5301
firstname.lastname@example.org x 5303
Updated 11/11/2022 -BP & MF