Scan and fax your documents
For just $1 per page (limit 10 at a time) the library will send outgoing faxes for the public. The library
does not receive incoming faxes. Scanning is free.
Fax services are available on the second floor of the Hoboken Public Library by appointment only. To request a time, visit the reference desk in person, call (201) 420-2347 or email email@example.com.
Send your fax quickly and efficiently by following our easy-to-understand policy:
- You must have a valid email to fax a document
- When you arrive at the reference desk, have the fax number ready and no more than ten (10) pages to fax
- You must stay while your documents are faxed because materials may not be left
- You are solely responsible for all content in the documents faxed. The library’s name, address, email, and telephone may not be used as an official address or contact information
- The library is not responsible for lost documents, loss of privacy, or equipment failure on the part of the library, telecommunications company, wireless services, or other fax providers
- The library and staff does not have access to the faxed documents but does know the number of pages sent