Saturday, October 14, 2023 | 11 am – 3 pm
Hoboken Public Library | 500 Park Ave
Due to the forecast of rain, this year’s festival will take place indoors! Join us on all floors of the Main Library for a day of fun for all ages.
The 2023 Library Festival is generously sponsored in part by the Hoboken Public Library Friends & Foundation.
3rd Floor – Ribbon Cutting
- 11 am: Join us on the 3rd floor to celebrate our exciting renovation and see our brand new Maker Space!
3rd Floor – Story Time Room
- 12 pm: Story Time with Ms. Val and Ms. Noura
- 1 pm: Diwali Celebration with Enjoy Explore India
3rd Floor – Children’s Room
- 12 pm: Fall Craft with Ms. Jessa
- 1 pm: Wood Coloring with Ms. Melissa
- 2 pm: Bookmark Making with Ms. Michelle
3rd Floor – Teen Room
- 12 pm: Affirmation Program with Crystal Terry
- 1 pm: Henna with Naiha Khan
- 2 pm: Donut Making with Ms. Brenda
Lower Level – Small Program Room
- 12 pm: Cooking Empanadas with Ms. Nicole and Ms. Alex
Lower Level – Large Program Room
- Author Talks, Readings, and Book Signings
- 11 am: Annamaria Alfieri · Arlene Stein
- 12 pm: Cynthia Chris · Gianna Improta · Jeff Markowitz · Linda Vann-Dupree
- 1 pm: Nate Schweber · Regina Marchi · Victoria Weisfeld · Raakhee Mirchandani
1st Floor – Friends & Foundation Room
- Book Sale
- The Hoboken Public Library Friends & Foundation have an extraordinarily wide and varied selection of gently used books in all genres, for all ages! Each purchase directly supports your local library.
1st Floor – Martha Stevens Room
- Typewriter Poetry
- QWERT Poetry will be crafting free typewriter poems just for you!
- Face Painting
- Show your Library Love with our special face paint stencils!
- Pick up some free, fresh popcorn.
- Community Partners
- Amazing Truth Society Karate Program
- Community Food Bank of New Jersey
- Hoboken Rainbow Family
- St Matthew Trinity Lunchtime Ministry
ON 5TH STREET
Video Game Truck
- 11am – 1pm: Step inside and play your favorite games with friends! Parked on 5th Street.
- 11am – 3pm: El Chilango Taqueria will be parked across the street from the library! Buy a tasty taco after your visit to the festival.
Updated 10/12/2023 – AB